We’re always looking for talented, passionate people – both experienced professionals and recent graduates – across a wide range of disciplines. We want individuals who share our Core Values and who demonstrate a true passion for what they do, whether in the field or in the office. We value the richness that diversity brings to our workforce - it makes us better and the communities we serve stronger.
- Collect, analyse, decode and assess information that may be a threat to business, national and international security.
- Analyse data and make predictions
- Assess data to find criminal behaviour or solve crimes.
- Analyse images and create maps.
- Co-operate with agencies nationally and internationally to gather information about potential threats.
- Manage investigations into specific threats.
- Monitor people and events.
- Provide reports to government and provide advice on how to manage threats.
- Protect information and intelligence..
- a good aptitude for analysis, a naturally enquiring mind and excellent problem-solving skills
- the ability to work as part of a team
- good report-drafting skills, with consistent attention to detail as reports will be written for readers in the highest levels of government
- good organisational and prioritisation skills
- a willingness to learn and work with a range of IT applications, including some specialised data collection, analysis and presentation tools
- good communication skills
- motivation, drive, focus, initiative and innovation
- to be responsive to changing requirements and priorities and be able to adapt to unpredictable circumstances
- cultural sensitivity, empathy and strength of character to build relationships with people and be persuasive, especially in human intelligence work
- the ability to work effectively under pressure, demonstrating resilience and perseverance.
Time is usually valued at some point by money. Quality is valued by experience and accurate communication.
- SORRY, WE DO NOT HAVE ANY VACANCIES AT THE MOMENT
NOTE: All applicants will be subjected to proper background check, so all information provided must be accurate